12 November 2015 @ 12:26 EST - Written by: Brad
We are very excited to announce VRTheatre! A Virtual Reality media player powered by VLC.
- Playback engine powered by VLC. Supports most formats supported by VLC
- Direct video device display support (allows things like webcams, capture cards etc to be displayed)
- Multiple immersive video watching locations (asteroid, island, void, etc)
- AR modes (Leap Motion Required)
- Resizeable screen
- Dynamically generatable and movable display mode (Matrix mode)
- Multiple supported control types: Leap Motion (Recommended), Gamepad, Keyboard and Mouse or any combo of the three
We will also soon be making our VLC Unity plugin available to other developers via the asset store! More information on this will be available soon!
For more information and download links go here.